The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage.
You can cook The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage
- Prepare 4-5 of sweet pointy mixed peppers.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic 🧄.
- It’s 1 of white onion 🧅.
- It’s 6 of scarlet tomatoes 🍅.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lard.
- Prepare to taste of salt 🧂.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red paprika powder.
- It’s 2-3 of bratwurst.
- You need 1 of mug of Couscous.
The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage step by step
- First thing first, we need to remove the skin of the tomatoes. Just get an x cut on the bottom & drop into a boiling water for a couple of minutes. Then simply pull the skin off..
- Fine chop the onion and the garlic sweating on lard till tender. Add all the slice peppers continue the sweating, till the peppers become a little bit mushy. Then add the skinned tomatoes and keep them on cooking till resembles chunky tomato sauce..
- This point, we add all the spices…the salt and pepper, the paprika powder and finally the sugar.
- We slice up the bratwurst sausages in separate pan and panfry the slices till nice brown & crispy. After that, just stir into the ragout..
- Serve with some lovely couscous!.