Chai cookies – vegan. These vegan chai spiced cookies are pretty easy to make but a little time consuming if you decide to shape them into a crescent. These are incredibly chewy with crispy edges. These Chewy Vegan Chai-Spiced Cookies are inspired by Indian masala chai as well as oatmeal cookies, and feature a homemade chai spice blend.
Recipe for vegan chai cookies that will melt on your tongue. Naturally sweetened & with ayurvedic spices such as cinnamon, ginger, cardamom & cloves that have an energizing effect. These cookies are crispy and sugary while also being chewy at the same time, and are full of the chai flavors that I love like cinnamon, ginger and cardamom. You can cook Chai cookies – vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chai cookies – vegan
- It’s 2 cups of ground almonds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup (or runny honey if not vegan).
- You need of Jaggery or coconut sugar to sprinkle on the top – optional.
Perfect with a cup of milky tea in the. Soft and chewy Vegan Brown Sugar Chai Cookies that are melt in your mouth good! Easy ingredients, minimal chill time, eggless, and dairy-free brown sugar cookies. Making vegan cookies is so much easier than you might think!
Chai cookies – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry mixture..
- Using a tablespoon as a rough size guide, divide the mixture into 9 balls and place on baking tray..
- Flatten the balls til they are about 1 cm thick..
- Bake for 12 minutes til golden..
- Leave to cool – or they will collapse 🙀Enjoy with a cup of chai tea 😋.
They're super delicious and perfectly sweet! Meet your new favorite chewy cookie – these Gluten-Free Vegan Chai Sugar Cookies! These Paleo-friendly cookies have a crispy exterior with a tender, chewy center. These chai spiced cookies are perfect for fall with almonds, almond butter and lots of autumnal spice. They're paleo with a vegan option.