Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding.
You can cook Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 of big ripe alphonse mango (pulp).
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s of To garnish :.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashewnuts pieces.
- It’s pieces of Few finely chopped alphonse mango.
Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding instructions
- Pour milk in vessel,add sugar and bring it to boil. Grind boiled basmati rice to paste with little milk in mixer grinder. Add it to boiling milk, stirring continuously till thick mixture is formed..
- Off the gas. Add raisin, saffron strands and cardamoms powder. Mix well. Cool to room temperature. Peel and chopped ripe alphonse mango. Blend it into pulp with boss hand blender. Pour and mix this mango pulp into cooled rice pudding. Keep refrigerated for 4 hours..
- Serve / Relish Delicious Alphonse Mango Rice Pudding garnishing with chopped mango pieces and cashewnuts pieces..