Sourdough Pizza Bread. Compare Prices on Sourdough Pizza Dough in Kitchen & Dining. Add the lower amount of water, flour, salt, yeast, and Pizza Dough Flavor. Mix to combine, adding the remaining water, one tablespoon at a time, if the dough looks dry.
Set it on the dough cycle. After the dough cycle is finished, roll out on a floured surface into a large rectangle. I had to use more flour as my dough was too sticky.depending on the. You can have Sourdough Pizza Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Pizza Bread
- You need of Starter feeding:.
- You need 75 gr of starter.
- You need 20 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 40 gr of white bread flour.
- You need 40 ml of luke warm water.
- It’s of Dough ingredients:.
- Prepare 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of white bread flour.
- You need 150-175 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Sourdough Pizza Homemade sourdough pizza is an eye-opening experience, with so much flavor in the dough and a crispy chewy texture to the crust. Add to that cooking the pizza in a wood-fired oven and you'll be dazzled by added smoke character, toasted crust edges, and more intensely caramelized toppings. Just as with bread, the dough level can vary, filling in the necessary strength during bulk fermentation with stretch and folds. If the dough is less developed by the end of the mix, we can add more folds during the bulk.
Sourdough Pizza Bread step by step
- Mix the starter ingredients in a glass bowl or jar. Let it rest minimum 3 hours in room temperature. Check the strength of starter with floating test after 3 hours..
- Mix the starter mixture with the dough ingredients. It will be sticky dough. Let it autolyse in room temperature for 30 minutes. Cover it with wet towel..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and Let it goes to cold fermentation overnight..
- The next morning you have to seen a magic on the dough. It will double in volume..
- Punch it down and add a teaspoon salt. Fold it well. Leave it 1-2 hours in room temperature..
- Bring the dough to lightly dusted counter top; divide the dough into two or three.
- Shape it into ball and rest it on the counter top for 10 minutes..
- Heat up the non-stick pan. Take a piece of dough and flatten it according to the pan size. Place the dough on the pan..
- Bake it each side with medium heats for 3-4 minutes each side. I covered the pan while baking. Flip another side..
- Bake it to golden brown. Transfer it out to plate..
- Prepare your toppings according to your preferences..
Once your starter is bubbling you can make your sourdough pizza crust. It's easy to do in your bread machine but you'll want to look for a pizza dough setting. Many bread machines have a dedicated pizza dough setting. If you're machine does not you can use the regular dough setting but remove the dough after the rising cycle before it bakes. Here's the simple sourdough pizza crust play-by-play: As always, a scale is essential for best results.