You can cook Nyama Choma using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nyama Choma
- You need 2 kg of beef.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cloves.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Nyama Choma step by step
- Place meat in a sufuria.
- Add salt,black pepper,cloves and add water and bring to boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove beef and place in a tray.
- On a hot jiko place a grill.
- Place boiled beef on the grill.
- Turn beef preiodically to avoid burning. let for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Place in a wooden board and cut into sizeble pieces and transfer into a tray..
- Serve with hot ugali and kachumbari.