Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake. Throw a merry berry party with this sumptuous bright-coloured cheesecake. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese- biscoff cookie butter.
Everything is now Lotus this and Lotus that, and just like Nutella, it is praised for having the capability of turning. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese – biscoff cookie butter filling and a layer of delicious biscoff cookie butter spread on top. You can have Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake
- You need 2 packets of Tea biscuits or lotus biscuits.
- Prepare 2 cups of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 cubes of kerry chesse or any other preferred type.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 2 cans of cream.
- You need 2 cups of liquid cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanille.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare Packet of Lotus for decoration.
- Prepare of Fruits for decoration.
If you've never dried biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert. Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake – Caramelised biscuit base, vanilla cheesecake filling, topped with crushed Biscoff, caramel drizzle and a whole biscuit. You can go all digestive biscuit, all graham crackers, or all lotus biscuits. Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the filling, melted spread on top and a halo of Lotus crumbs to finish it off.
Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl smash the lotus biscuits then add the melted butter.
- Knead butter and biscuits together until they combine very well together.
- Put the biscuits in a circular tray. Spread to cover all the tray. Press very well so it become whole.
- Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pour cream cheese, kerry cheese, cream and condensed milk in a blender mix all together until they combine and thicker like whipped cream.
- Add gelatin to hot water to melt then add vanille and stir.
- Add cream cheese mix to gelatin blend all together and pour above the biscuits.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for couple of hours.
- You can decorate the cheesecake with fruits that u like and buscuits, chocolate, cheesecake sauce etc….
- Made by: the extraordinary chef Bilal Attar 👨🍳.
It's a quadruple Lotus A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the. Lotus biscoff cheesecake is a no-bake cheesecake made with a biscoff biscuit base, followed by a layer of creamy cheesecake filling and then topped with a layer of melted lotus biscoff spread. Then pour the Lotus Biscoff Biscuits crumbs into the cake tin. Then transfer the Lotus Biscoff Biscuits.