Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mkate wa tandoori(naan bread) recipe. To cook mkate wa tandoori(naan bread) you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread):
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of I teaspoon yeast.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine /butter.
- Prepare of Water/milk…warm.
- Get of Egg…Optional.
- Use of Extra flour for dusting.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread):
- Prepare your dough by mixing the dry ingredients. Rub in the margarine and add you water in bits till a dough forms.
- Oil your bowl and place your dough. Cover with a clean cloth or cling film and let it rest for about 30 minutes or it doubles in size.
- When it doubles in size, deflate it and knead it on a floured surface.
- Cut it into balls and roll them out like chapatis.
- Brown each side before oiling them. Do not worry if it inflates while cooking.
- Cook and oil each side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once ready, set aside and serve. Serve it for breakfast or with a stew.
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.