Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy steak pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy steak pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy steak pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has instructed you to eat some fish two times or threee times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak pie recipe. To cook easy steak pie you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy steak pie:
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Get 500 g of steak pieces.
- Provide 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Take 3 tablespoon of plain flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of beef stock cubes mixed with 600ml boiling water.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, shredded.
- Take 375 g of ready to roll puff pastry.
- Get 1 of egg yolk, beaten.
Instructions to make Easy steak pie:
- To make the filling, heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Heat half the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the meat really well in batches, then set aside. Add the onions adding a drizzle more oil, then cook on a low heat for 5 mins until coloured..
- Scatter over the flour, stirring until the flour turns brown. Tip the meat and any juices back into the pan along with the ketchup and give it all a good stir. Pour over the stock, season, and bring to a simmer then cover with a lid and put in the oven for about 2 hrs, until the meat is tender. The filling can be made up to three days ahead and chilled or frozen for up to three months..
- To make the pie, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the filling into a 24-26cm rimmed pie dish and brush the rim of the dish with some yolk. Unravel the pastry, drape over the dish and use a knife to trim and press the edges against the side of the dish. Re-roll your trimmings to make a decoration if you like. Brush the pie heavily with egg yolk. Make a few little slits in the centre of the pie and bake for 40 mins until golden. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving..
If you find this Easy steak pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.