Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread).
You can have Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread)
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need of I teaspoon yeast.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine /butter.
- It’s of Water/milk…warm.
- You need of Egg…Optional.
- Prepare of Extra flour for dusting.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Mkate WA Tandoori(Naan Bread) step by step
- Prepare your dough by mixing the dry ingredients. Rub in the margarine and add you water in bits till a dough forms.
- Oil your bowl and place your dough. Cover with a clean cloth or cling film and let it rest for about 30 minutes or it doubles in size.
- When it doubles in size, deflate it and knead it on a floured surface.
- Cut it into balls and roll them out like chapatis.
- Brown each side before oiling them. Do not worry if it inflates while cooking.
- Cook and oil each side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once ready, set aside and serve. Serve it for breakfast or with a stew.
- Bon appetit!.