Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. To cook southern cornbread stuffing you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- You need of Stuffing.
- Take of Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet).
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Provide of Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot).
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Veggies.
- Take of Onion chopped.
- Provide of stock Celery chopped.
- Get of Garlic chopped.
- Provide of Butter.
Steps to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside..
- Prepare cornbread as directed..
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together..
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine..
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl..
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer)..
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste..
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.