You can have Sindhi Pulao using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sindhi Pulao
- Prepare 2 cup of washed and soaked rice.
- You need 3 of medium size sliced onion.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Water for cooking.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corriender powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped Corriender leaves.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
Sindhi Pulao instructions
- In a kadai add oil as it heats add sliced onion cook it on medium flame till it colour changes to pink and cook it on low flame till it turns brown in colour..
- Then add pinch of salt, turmeric powder, corriender powder and pich of red chilly powder mix it well. Now add tomato and half cup water and cook it for 5min on high flame..
- Now add rice, salt and red chilly powder mix them and keep stirring for another 2-5min then add water and cook it on high flame till rice gets completely cooked..
- As rice gets cooked sprinkle garam masala powder then cover kadai with lid cook for another 5min on low flame then turn off the gas. Garnish it with corriender leaves serve hot with curd and papad..