Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to contain loads of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a wonderful number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing recipe. To cook ladyincognito's homestyle cornbread dressing you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- You need of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of milk.
- Prepare of Jimmy Dean reduced fat breakfast sausage.
- Take of ham pieces chopped into bite sized morsels.
- Take of medium onions diced.
- Use of stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves diced.
- Take of poblano pepper diced.
- Prepare of season with black pepper, lemon pepper, and parsley flakes to taste.
- Use of paprika (optional) just a pinch for color.
- Use of water.
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Prepare of 13×9 baking pan.
- Provide of larger baking pan to hold all ingredients..
Instructions to make LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first three items and prepare cornbread as directed on box. Pour into a 13"x9" baking pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes..
- While the cornbread is baking take the breakfast sausage roll and break into quarters and boil in four cups of water in a medium pot. Let it cool and then chop into bite sized morsels. Reserve the water for later use..
- Saute the remaining ingredients in a skillet with about three tablespoons of olive oil until the onions and celery have turned opaque. Add the diced sausage and saute for another five-ten minutes..
- After the cornbread has cooled down use your hands and crumble it. Place into the second larger baking pan. Add all the sauteed meats and veggies to the pan. Add the chicken broth to the mixture and mix together. Mixture should be slightly moist..
- If it feels to stiff to mix add the reserved water until it is less than a mushy consistency. Smooth it out evenly. Baked covered for about an hour to meld the flavors together..
- Bake for another thirty minutes uncovered to help it completely dry out and get a beautiful golden and crusty top..
If you find this LadyIncognito's Homestyle Cornbread Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.