Fried steam couscous and vegetable stew.
You can cook Fried steam couscous and vegetable stew using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried steam couscous and vegetable stew
- It’s 1/2 pack of couscous.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Veggies(carrot,green beans and peas).
- You need of For the stew.
- You need 20 of Peppers.
- It’s 4 of Tomato.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 5 of Carrot.
- You need 4 of Green pepper.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning and spices.
- It’s 3 of Sardine.
Fried steam couscous and vegetable stew instructions
- Add oil in a pan and let it be hot then add in ur couscous.
- Be stirring it till it becomes brown in colour then drain it in a colander.
- Add the fried cous cous in a big robber then pour in hot water to soften it.
- Add ur veggies (boiled the green beans and peas)then salt.
- Put it in a steamer and steam for 30-40mint.
- For the stew blend ur peppers then heat ur oil in a pot add the blended peppers and fry it for 5mint add diced potatoes then seasoning and spices.
- Stir and add green peppers,cabbage and carrot.
- Add ur fish then cooked for 3mint.