Couscous & cabbage soup.
You can have Couscous & cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous & cabbage soup
- It’s of Couscous.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Peppe.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Meat.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
Couscous & cabbage soup step by step
- Boil your couscous and put yellow food colour.
- Wash your peppe and blend it then dice your onion.
- Wash the cabbage and cut it.
- Wash your meat per boil it add salt and spices then stir it and leave it to tender then minced it.
- In a pot add oil pour the blended peppe and onion then stir it for 3min add seasoning, spice and salt to your taste then add small amount of water and leave it for about 10min.
- After that open the pot add your meat and cabbage then stir it and leave it for 2min. Cabbage soup is ready to served with couscous.