Gluten Free low-fat Matcha Pancakes.
You can have Gluten Free low-fat Matcha Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free low-fat Matcha Pancakes
- It’s 2 of eggs (just 1 yolk).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk (I use almond or skimmed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare Half of vanilla stick (what’s inside).
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of matcha tea powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Gluten Free low-fat Matcha Pancakes step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Whisk the eggs..
- Add the flour and matcha tea and mix.
- Add the milk and whisk while there are no lumps..
- Heat the pan. Spray it with the olive oil. Fry the pancakes till golden-brown from each side. Serve with berries, honey and yogurt ! This is an amazing start of the day and perfect before the workout! Enjoy :).