Banana and pecan muffins. Banana pecan muffins are my favorite kind of muffin, and this is the best version I have found by far. They are perfectly moist and packed with banana flavor. Follow these tips, and add one extra (easy) step, and you'll turn an average banana muffin into a spectacular one.
Lovely flavored Banana Pecan Muffins that will fill you for hours and give you the energy to start your day right. These healthy muffins pack a major protein punch and they are loaded with warm flavors of banana and cinnamon. Chopped pecans add a delicate crunch and pair beautifully with the sweetness from the banana. You can have Banana and pecan muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and pecan muffins
- Prepare 150 g of Banana.
- You need 70 g of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla paste.
- It’s 120 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 30 g of Corn flour.
- It’s 6 g of Baking powder.
- It’s 50 g of Pecan.
- You need of Salt 1 tiny pinch.
How do I make Banana Pecan Muffins? The first step is to mix together all your dry ingredients in one bowl and all your wet ingredients in another bowl. Mix the mashed bananas into the wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients and pecans to the bowl of the wet ingredients.
Banana and pecan muffins instructions
- Mix softened butter with caster sugar..
- Add in honey and mix it well with butter..
- Add in the vanilla paste..
- Add in one egg..
- Mashed the banana and then add it into the butter bowl..
- Sieve all the flours and mix them gently with the mashed banana and butter..
- Add in the pecan nuts. (Keep some nuts to sprinkle on the top later).
- Divide the muffin batter into the baking tray..
- Bake in 170°C oven for 25-28 minutes. Let them stay in the tray for 5 minutes after being removed from the oven. Then take those muffins out and put them on the cooling rack to let them cool down. Enjoy..
In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine bananas, sour cream, eggs and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups two-thirds full. Remove from the oven, add the butter and toss until evenly coated.