Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans recipe. To cook sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- You need 2 of large Baking Potatoes.
- Get of Almost a 200g Sirloin Beef Steak.
- Take 300 g of Butter Beans,so a 400g tin.
- Get 80 g of Salted Butter.
- You need of Crystallized Sea Salt.
- Use 4 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil.
Steps to make Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.Lightly sprinkle Crystallized Sea Salt on a Baking Tray and then wash the outer Skins of the large Baking Potatoes and prick holes in – with a Dinner Fork,roll the wet – clean,Jacket Potatoes onto the Sea Salt and then bake for 2 hours – could be done in 1 hour and 30 minutes,depends on how large the Baking Potatoes are..
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking time – boil the emptied tin of Butter Beans in a saucepan on the hob..
- In the last 10 minutes – wash the Sirloin Beef Steak under the cold water tap,squeeze out moisture and then place the Sirloin Beef Steak in the frying pan of hot Vegetable Oil and shallow fry on the highest setting for 2 minutes on the One side and then turn it over for a further 2 minutes – leave to rest for 6 minutes and then serve with buttered – cooked Jacket potatoes and cooked drained Butter Beans.Enjoy..
If you find this Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.