Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread with Spring Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread with Spring Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread with spring onions recipe. You can have cornbread with spring onions using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornbread with Spring Onions:
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of cornmeal organic yellow.
- Provide 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 14 oz cans of creamed corn of 1.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of pepper sauce hot.
- Get 1 Cup of cheddar cheese sharp , shredded.
- Use 1/2 Cup of corn frozen niblets , thawed.
- You need 3 of spring onions , thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 Cup of parsley , finely chopped.
Steps to make Cornbread with Spring Onions:
- In a small glass bowl, stir the milk with vinegar; let stand 5 minutes..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking soda, salt and pepper..
- In another bowl, whisk together the creamed corn, milk, oil, eggs and hot sauce. pour mixture over the cornmeal..
- Sprinkle with the cheese, corn, spring onions and parsley. stir just until the dry ingredients are all moistened (try not to over mix)..
- Spoon into greased muffin cups and bake in the center of a 200 degree C oven for about 20 minutes (until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean)..
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. serve!.
If you find this Cornbread with Spring Onions recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.