Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushroom breakfast baked recipe. You can cook spinach and mushroom breakfast baked using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked:
- Prepare 100 grams of mushroom.
- Provide 1 cup of spinach i use fresh.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry oregano or fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked:
- Clean ,select only spinach leaves,let dry…clean and cut halves mushroom,chop onion and garlic.
- Chop bacon to small pieces,fry in sauce pan until lightly brown.
- Add onion and garlic ,stir until soft.
- Add mushroom , stir until soft and cooked ,seasoning with salt ,pepper,oregano.
- Add spinach ,stir until cooked and well mix with other ingredients.
- Add whipping cream ,mozzarella cheese evenly ,heat off.
- Use spoon to transfer to baking tray ,dont stir …i use 2 small gratin tray ..make the hole in the middle.
- Crack eggs,drop in the holes ,toping with parmesan cheese ,bake at 200c until egg white cook,yolk still runny.
- Serve hot ,with slices of bread,this is good for brunch too.
If you find this Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Baked recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.