Buttered Roast Beef.
You can have Buttered Roast Beef using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttered Roast Beef
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2-1/3 pounds of London broil beef.
- You need 1 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Buttered Roast Beef instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a skillet, deep pan, or roaster melt your butter. and brown..
- Add the London Broil.
- Slice the carrots and add to pan. Then add the green beans get them coated with the butter. Add sliced onion on top. Season everything..
- Get it browned on all sides.
- Put into oven till carrots are tender to your liking about 45 minutes for me.
- Take from oven let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.