Chicken palak. In this video we will see how to make Palak chicken Recipe. Palak means spinach, and this recipe features yummy chicken pieces in a silky smooth spinach. Palak chicken or spinach chicken recipe: tender pieces of boneless chicken breast and spinach leaves simmered in an onion-tomato gravy made creamy with cashews.
You can serve it as a hearty gluten-free main course with basmati rice, with or a bread such as naan. Palak Chicken or Chicken and Spinach Curry is a delicious one-pot Indian style chicken curry cooked with finely chopped spinach leaves and a few mild spices. This is a classic Indian dish for palak (spinach) chicken. You can have Chicken palak using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken palak
- Prepare 1.5 kg of palak.
- Prepare 700 g of chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of safed zeera.
- Prepare 3 of adad tamater.
- You need 1 of adad piyaz.
- You need 1 inch of ka adrak ka piece.
- Prepare 7-8 of lehsan ke jawe.
- Prepare 3 of adad sabz mirchen.
- You need 1 tbsp of kutti lal mirchen.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhania powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of namak.
- It’s 1.5 cups of pani.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
This is a nutrient rich, low-fat and low-calorie meal that is great to have on rotation as part of a healthy diet. Palak chicken curry or Saag chicken is an Indian-style chicken curry made with onion tomato base cooked in ground spices and blanched & pureed spinach which gives an extremely flavorful outcome. Palak chicken taste so delicious and is very easy to make as well. Palak chicken recipe, a variety side dish using chicken and spinach leaves and tastes best with roti, rice or phulka… A common term for spinach in India is "palak" and is filled with full of nutrients and.
Chicken palak instructions
- Sab se pehle ek pot ko medium-low flame par rakhen aur usmen 1.5 cups pani shamil karein aur sath hi tamater, piyaz, adrak, lehsan, sabz mirchen aur tmam pisse masale (siwae garam masala powder) shamil karein aur 20 mins tak pkne dein..
- 20 mins baad flame off krden aur thanda hone ke baad blender mein bht acha sa paste tyar krlen..
- Ab ek karahi ko medium flame par rakhen aur usmen cooking oil shamil karein aur sath hi safed zeera shamil karein aur halka sa bhoon lein..
- Ab wash aur strain kiye hue chicken ke pieces shamil karein aur white hone tak bhoon lein..
- Ab jo paste tyar kiya tha wo shamil karein aur chicken ke sath mix krlen..
- 1.5 kg palak ko achi trhan dho kar chop krlen aur chicken masale mein shamil karein..
- Flame ko medium-low krden aur 30 mins tak cover kar ke pkaen aur beech mein ek do baar hila lein..
- 30 mins baad flame high krden aur pani khushk hone tak pkaen..
- Pani khushk hone ke baad garam masala powder shamil karein aur medium flame par oil separate hone tak bhoon lein..
- Flame off krden aur roti ke sath serve karein..
Home » Recipes » Palak Chicken. How to make Palak Chicken -. Once the Saagwala Chicken is done, check the taste and adjust the salt accordingly. Palak Chicken is a delicious chicken curry made with spinach. Learn how to make/prepare Palak Chicken by following this easy recipe.