You can have Palak gosht using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak gosht
- It’s 1 kg of palak.
- You need Half kg of chicken (I used boneless).
- It’s 2-3 of onions.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need half tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
Palak gosht step by step
- First of all clean the spinach leaves and wash them under tap water..
- Boil the spinach in pot.cool until it gets soften..
- Grind the spinach..
- Take 2tbsp oil in pan and fry the grinded spinach..
- For making the masala of chicken…cut down onion,tomato and set aside all spices..
- Put oil in pan and saute the onion until it gets soften..
- Next add tomatoes..
- Then add spices and ginger garlic paste….
- Next add chicken and bhunify it until oil comes on top and chicken gets tender..
- Mix the fried spinach and chicken together and cook well for at least 10 mins on low flame..
- Dry all the water..and dish out…taa daa…yummy palak gosht is ready to serve..enjoy..