Apple cinnamon sour dough bread. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. DIRECTIONS Combine all of the dough ingredients, and mix and knead them — by hand, mixer, or bread machine — to make a smooth,. Gently deflate it, and allow it to rise for.
It's tender enough to make yummy buttered toast for breakfast, yet will stand up to being grilled into a panini with, say, crunchy peanut butter and soft, cinnamon-y apples. The rich quick bread is incredibly moist, thanks to the apple and sour cream, but the key to ensuring it's as tender as possible is to avoid over-mixing. In fact, once the final addition of dry ingredients has been added to the batter, it's helpful to finish incorporating everything together by hand, using a rubber spatula, rather than. You can cook Apple cinnamon sour dough bread using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon sour dough bread
- You need 230 g of water.
- Prepare 150 g of sour dough.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 380 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 30 g of milk powder.
- It’s 5 g of salt.
- Prepare 35 g of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s of For apple mixture.
- Prepare 2 of small apple cut to 1cm cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Cinnamon streusel — that mouthwatering sweet, crunchy, and spiced mix — is often delegated to just the top of baked goods, but this recipe also layers it onto the apple bread's bottom for extra texture. All in all, this was flavoursome bread. The aroma of apple and its juice was fantastic. The flavour was quite complex with mixed flour starter, three different flours in the dough, apple juice and yogurt.
Apple cinnamon sour dough bread instructions
- My sour dough.
- Add water, sour dough, sugar, milk power and flour. Mix with spoon.
- Last add salt and olive oil.
- Mixing 10minutes until dough is shiny and smooth.
- Proof for 4 hours.
- Cut apple to about1 cm cube, add cinnamon and sugar, I airfry the mixture at 160 deg c for 15 minutes, this is personal preference as I like the apple to be softer.
- After 4 hours, double in size.
- Divide to 2 portions, gently push the dough to about 5×10 inches, place raisins and apple mixture.
- Roll, cut to half and twisted the roll.
- Place inside the baking tin.
- Proof another 1hour or until double the size with hot water below, in the oven.
- After 2nd proof, preheat the oven to 190 degree c, bake for 40minutes.
- Bread temperature 96~98 degree, well cook.
- Moist and soft 😃.
The chunks of apples were tart and sweet at the same time. It added moisture and fantastic flavour to the bread. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in medium bowl and sprinkle over the rectangle of dough. Roll up like a jelly roll and pinch all sides of the loaf. Place in the loaf pan and cover with greased plastic wrap.