Beef choma (pan choma).
You can have Beef choma (pan choma) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef choma (pan choma)
- You need 1/2 kg of beef.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
Beef choma (pan choma) instructions
- With your meat sprinkle some black pepper.
- Heat the pan with very little cooking oil till it produces a sound.
- Put the meat into the pan.
- Sprinkle little salt as the meat burns Under low heat. Cover the meat.
- Turn the meat after Evey 3 minutes, repeat for sometime.
- After burning as you turn for 30-35minutes under low heat it is ready to serve with your kachumbari(tomatoes and onions chopped little salt then we'll mixed).