You can cook Palak kofta using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak kofta
- You need 1 big bowl of Spinach (Palak) finely chopped.
- You need 4-5 spoon of Gram flour (besan).
- Prepare 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 12 of cloves (6 cloves for kofta and one 6 cloves gravy).
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds (til).
- It’s as per requirement of Oil.
- You need 3-4 of green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maggi masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Garam masala.
- You need 1 Small piece of ginger.
- You need as per need of Oil for frying.
Palak kofta instructions
- Let's start making kofta 1st now take a palak in one bowl and let it boil for a min..
- Then drain the water of palak then add gram flour, garlic, red chili powder, cumin seeds, and salt in it and mix it well and give a shape of kofta(circular shape)..
- Then take a pan to add oil (deep fry) to it. After oil gets hot then put kofta in it and fry it on medium flame now aur kofta is ready..
- Take woke add oil in it add onion and onion get brown in color off the flame let it cool down..
- Now let's make a gravy for it. Take woke add oil in it..
- Then take a grinder add fried onion and cashew, sesame seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, green chilli, and tomato then grind it in a mixer grinder..
- Now take that same woke add oil in it and then add that paste we grind..
- Then add red chill powder, coriander powder, Maggii masala, garm masala and salt and mix it well.
- Now add water in it and then add koftas we maked and take one boil then off the flame..
- Now our palak kofta is ready too serve it's yummy to taste and healthy too..