Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade chili and Cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chili and Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chili and Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chili and cornbread recipe. To make homemade chili and cornbread you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade chili and Cornbread:
- Get 1 of large can of v8 juice.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 can of kidney beans.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- Get of chili powder.
- Get 1 can of stewed or diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of or as needed hot salsa.
- Use 1 can of rotel (optional).
- Use of cornbread.
- Take 1 box of jiffy mix corn bread.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Homemade chili and Cornbread:
- Cook hamburger and drain.
- Add all ingredients to large pot and cook for around 30-45 min on medium to low heat.
- Follow the directions on the cornbread box, I usually make mine in a casserole dish instead..
- Add cornbread and cheese to finished chili and enjoy.
If you find this Homemade chili and Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.