Meethi tikkiya: (cookies / Biscuits).
You can have Meethi tikkiya: (cookies / Biscuits) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meethi tikkiya: (cookies / Biscuits)
- Prepare 2 Cups of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated Coconut.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of clarified butter /Desi Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare of More warm milk as needed if require.
Meethi tikkiya: (cookies / Biscuits) instructions
- Take a bowl add Warm milk and sugar and mix it well until it dissolved. Take a large bowl and add Plain Flour, Semolina,Coconut,Green Cardamom Powder, Sesame and mix it well and then add Ghee and mix it and then knead it with Warm milk and then cover with kitchen cloth and rest it for 1/2 an hour..
- After that make a ball of the dough and rolling it (approx 1/2 inch) and then cut it with circle shape with cookie cutter and then fry it into preheated oil/ghee on medium flame until it become gloden brown color. Your Meethi Tikiyan is Ready..