Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cornbread upside down casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread upside down casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread upside down casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread upside down casserole recipe. To make cornbread upside down casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cornbread upside down casserole:
- Get of box of Jiffy brand cornbread mix.
- Use of ground beef.
- Prepare of chopped black olive.
- Get of stalk of leeks chopped.
- You need of chopped chilies.
- You need of corn, drained.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need of minute rice.
- Take of diced tomatoes.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Cornbread upside down casserole:
- First thing is to mix the jiffy cornbread according to the package directions. Spoon into a oven proof casserole dish spread evenly..
- Brown ground beef with the leeks and chilies. Drain beef fat..
- Next combine all remaining ingredients except for 2 cups of the shredded cheese.
- Pour into the casserole dish on top of the corn bread mixture. Cover with aluminum spoil and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F..
- Next to remove from heat, remove the aluminum foil and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese evenly across the top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
If you find this Cornbread upside down casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.