Lehsuni Dal Palak.
You can cook Lehsuni Dal Palak using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lehsuni Dal Palak
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow moong dal (washed and soaked for min one hour).
- It’s 250-300 gm of spinach leaves (washed and finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of medium sized onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 15-20 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil for tadka.
- You need 4-5 tsp of ghee to mix in Tadka.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of green coriander finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For mirch tadka.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 cup of Water to cook.
Lehsuni Dal Palak instructions
- Take soaked lentils and spinach leaves, along with water, turmeric. Salt and half of ginger and garlic. Add half green chillies too in a pressure cook and pressure cook with 2 whistles on high and 2 whistles on medium and low respectively..
- For tadka- take oil, when hot, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and left ginger, garlic to it. Stir for a few min and add onions. Stir fry till light Golden, add tomatoes, chillies and stir fry. Add garam masala and ghee and add this to dal and spinach mix..
- Give this mixture a nice stir and cook on low flame. Add green coriander and cook for a few min. Add water if you feel it’s too thick..
- Switch off the stove. Add and mix lemon juice. Add red chilli and ghee tadka from top. Garnish with coriander leaf and that’s it. It’s ready to be served with hot rotis or jeera rice.. enjoy the meal…