Simple Couscous Salad.
You can cook Simple Couscous Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Couscous Salad
- Prepare 100 g of couscous.
- It’s 1/2 of stock cube (I used chicken stock).
- You need of Boiling water.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large tomatoe or handful of cherry tomates.
- You need of Olives.
- Prepare of Feta.
- Prepare 1/4 of cucumber deseeded and sliced.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Simple Couscous Salad step by step
- Crumble the stock cube over the couscous and pour boiling water to just about cover the couscous. Cover with a lid or plate and leave for 10 minutes or until the water has been fully absorbed.
- Chop up the vegetables and add to the cooked couscous and feta cheese, mix well and squeeze the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil to taste..