Palak Paneer Paratha.
You can have Palak Paneer Paratha using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Paratha
- You need 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of green coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Palak Paneer Paratha step by step
- First wash spinach well and blanched for 3 – 4 min. Let it cool And make a smooth puree of it in a blender..
- For stuffing : in a bowl take grated paneer, grated carrot & all spices as mentioned. Mix all ingredients well..
- For dough : take flour in a bowl add salt & spinach puree to it. Make a soft dough of it. Let it rest for 15 min..
- Now make a ball from this dough.Put stuffing in the center and make a ball again. Roll it with the help of dry flour. Heat a tawa & cook the paratha till golden brown. Our healthy, tasty paratha is read to serve. Serve it with curd or any chutney..