Cous cous grits.
You can have Cous cous grits using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cous cous grits
- It’s 10 cups of dried and washed moringa leafs chopped carrots 15.
- Prepare 3 tbs of salt.
- It’s of Diced onions 4 big.
- Prepare 2 pack of Cous cous.
- You need 2 cup of Raw ground kitchen groundnuts.
- You need 2 of ltrs of water.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- You need Half of cup of baobo.
- Prepare 15 of maggi.
Cous cous grits instructions
- I cut the carrots and the onions.
- I washed my dried moringa leaves.
- I pour the cous cous into a big bowl add moringa leaves add onions and then the carrot.
- I then added the groundnut.
- Add maggi and small water and stir well.
- I set a pot in a fire and add water of about 2 litres.
- Set a colander and then pour the mixture into it.
- I bind to pot with the boabo add water and stir because to keep the steam.
- I cover to cook for 30 mints.
- Serve and enjoy.