mochaccino with jamaica rum. This is one of a few music pieces I made over the years. Three Day Rum and Wine Festival with Sampling, Tastings, Demonstrations, Food and Music performed by. See great recipes for mochaccino with jamaica rum too!
World renowned it is and there's a good reason. Jamaica has some of the best rum in the world. The Appleton Estate Tour will give you an exclusive tour of an iconic part of Jamaica's history and rich culture. You can cook mochaccino with jamaica rum using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of mochaccino with jamaica rum
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of jamaica rum.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 cup of boiling water.
The Estate is located in Nassau Valley in the parish. Jamaican rum is also interesting because of the strict legislation that surrounds its production, which is not a common trait in the rum industry. This is due to the fact that the government oversees all industry production and ensure that a rum calling itself Jamaican legally has to have been made there. Jamaican Rum is one of the Caribbean's greatest exports.
mochaccino with jamaica rum step by step
- put coffee into the coffe press and add 3/4 cup of boiling water, skip this step if you use instant coffee.
- mix milk, cocoa and sugar in a cup.
- pour the filtered coffee followed by a drop of jamaica rum into the mix, and stir it.
- add a dash of ground cinnamon.
- serve it hot/ chill/ as an ice cream.
Mochaccino is a related term of mocha. As nouns the difference between mochaccino and mocha. is that mochaccino is (us) the coffee drink cappuccino made with chocolate while mocha is (countable) a coffee drink with chocolate syrup added, or a serving thereof; a caffè mocha. Ginger Beer to top. lime wedges, to serve. Pour Jamaica Cove Ginger Black Spiced Rum into a copper mug or highball glass over ice and top with ginger beer. A wide variety of jamaica rum options are available to you, such as industrial use, surface handling, and packaging.