Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins. In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk.
Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined. If you LOVE banana bread, this healthy banana bread muffin will become a new favorite in your family! Sweetened with maple syrup, lots of banana, made with nutritious oats and almond flour these simple, healthy banana mini muffins are something to enjoy with breakfast, snack or any time of day. You can cook Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of packed mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of fine wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of old fashioned rolled oat.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turbino or raw sugar for sprinkling on top (i omitted this one).
In a small bowl add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the mashed banana, milk, and vanilla and stir to combine. Place the bananas into a large bowl and mash with a fork until there are no large lumps.
Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). If necessary, grease all 12 cups of your muffin tin with butter or non-stick cooking spray (my pan is non-stick and didn’t require any grease)..
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined. If you’d like to add any additional mix-ins**, like nuts, chocolate or dried fruit, fold them in now..
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a small amount of oats (about 1 tablespoon in total), followed by a light sprinkling of sugar (about 1 teaspoon in total). Bake muffins for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean..
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. You might need to run a butter knife along the outer edge of the muffins to loosen them from the pan. These muffins will keep at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. They keep well in the freezer in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months (just defrost individual muffins as needed)..
Add in the vegetable oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until sooth and frothy. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line it with paper liners. MAKE: In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Then, add the oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla and continue to mix until everything is combined. Add the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and baking powder.