You can cook Palak Vada using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Vada
- Prepare 1 cup of roughly chopped palak sag.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chili chopped.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of gram flour/besan.
- Prepare of as per need Oil to shallow fry.
Palak Vada instructions
- Arrange all the ingredients. Crush ginger garlic with pestle..
- Mix all the ingredients (except flours) Leave for 10 minutes..
- Add besan and cornflour. You may not require more water to make pakoda/vada paste..
- Mix well, make balls as shown. Shallow fry on hot oil, from all sides..
- Press the cooked balls with back of katori, flattened and again fry on medium heat till vadas are crispy. Now serve hot with murmura/chutney..