Methi Palak Pakode.
You can cook Methi Palak Pakode using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Methi Palak Pakode
- Prepare 1 cup of Fenugreek leaves/Methi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Gram flour/Besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Methi Palak Pakode instructions
- Wash and chop finely methi and palak leaves..
- Add gram flour, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt..
- Add water and mix well to make pakoda batter..
- Heat oil in a wok..
- Fry pakode till golden brown and crisp..
- Serve hot pakode with ketchup..