Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Popcorn bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popcorn bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popcorn bhel recipe. You can cook popcorn bhel using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Popcorn bhel:
- Prepare of corn Kernels.
- Take of oil.
- Take of medium onion finely chooped.
- Provide of tomato finely chopped.
- Use of Green chilli finaly chooped.
- You need of chaat masala.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of mix namkeen.
- You need of salt.
- You need of coriander chutney.
- Get of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Popcorn bhel:
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pressure cooker, add corn and little salt and mix. Cover with the lid and let the corn pop..
- When all the corn has popped put them into a large mixing bowl..
- Add onion, tomato, red chilli powder, green chillies, chaat masala and little salt. Squeeze the juice of lemon and mix well..
- Add coriander chutney and mix well..
- Now add namkeen and mix and serve immediately..
- Enjoy yummy popcorn bhel..
If you find this Popcorn bhel recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.