Methi palak muthiya dhokla. Magic of Indian Rasoi Gujarati Methi Palak Muthiya is a popular snack from the land of Gujarat. It is steamed in Idli. palak methi dhokla is a wholesome snack which is sure to enjoyed as a family treat. Learn how to make Gujarati palak methi dhokla.
Palak Methi Muthiya -We Indians love snacks as much as we love our main course dishes. Be it the soft and delicious -Sooji dhokla , Corn kachori , Kharyo ,the tangy Paatra. Methi Palak Dhoklas are rich in nutrients like iron and folic acid and is a great breakfast option for expecting mothers. You can have Methi palak muthiya dhokla using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Methi palak muthiya dhokla
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of bajra flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mix chopped methi, palak, kothmir.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cabbage and ginger.
- It’s 1 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4th cup of buttermilk or less.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 7-8 of curry leaves.
- You need As required of Chopped coriander.
This dhokla recipe is extremely healthy and tasty and you can treat your guests with this interesting variation in get-togethers and kitty parties. Methi Palak Dhoklas are best enjoyed as a breakfast dish or an evening snack. Learn how to make/prepare Methi Palak Dhokla by following this easy recipe. Methi Palak Dhoklas are rich in nutrients like iron and folic acid, this quick-to-make recipe is a great breakfast option for expecting mothers.
Methi palak muthiya dhokla step by step
- In a bowl take all the vegetables, add all masala, add lemon juice, add 1 tbsp oil..
- Add 1/4 cup bajra flour & 1 cup whole wheat flour, mix them all together, if needed add buttermilk – prepare soft dough..
- Take small dough and prepare small muthiya- put them on greased perforated plate..
- Put on steamer- cover it and cook on medium to low flame for 15-20 minutes..
- When it is done- take it out.let it cool down – cut it into small pieces..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil – when oil is hot, add mustard, sesame, curry leaves and pinch of asafoetida- when it starts crackling add muthiya to it..
- Add salt if needed, sugar, coriander and mix it well- let it cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes- it makes it’s out layer crispy..
- Serve it with curd/tea or green chutney..
Add gram flour and dhokla flour to chopped methi. Let the muthiya cool down, slice the steamed rolls. See recipes for Methi Muthiya (Fried), Methi palak muthiya dhokla too. whole wheat flour•bajra flour• mix chopped methi, palak, kothmir•grated cabbage and ginger•grated ginger•Green chilli paste•Salt •oil. Fenugreek (Methi) is an amazing magic herb that can cure number of ailments. Then try this recipe. – Recipe Main Dish : Lowfat methi na muthiya dhokla (a.