Avocado 🥑 + Poached Egg 🥚 Sourdough Toast. In a bowl, mash avocado with lime juice and salt, leaving some avocado pieces slightly bigger. Top toasts generously with avocado mixture, add a few slices of cucumber on each toast and top with micro greens. Poach eggs: bring water to a boil in a very small saucepan.
Smashed Avocado & Poached Egg on Rye Sourdough Toast is one of my Sunday brunch favourites. It is high in fibre, protein and packed with lots of nutrients. The crisp Homemade Rye Sourdough Bread, the crunchy rocket leaves and the delicious runny egg yolk melt together just perfectly. You can have Avocado 🥑 + Poached Egg 🥚 Sourdough Toast using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado 🥑 + Poached Egg 🥚 Sourdough Toast
- You need 1 piece of Sourdough Bread (Toasted).
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado (Smashed).
- It’s 1 of Large Egg (poached).
- It’s of Balsamic Glaze to drizzle (optional).
This Poached Egg and Avocado on Sourdough Toast Recipe is an easy breakfast recipe featuring a perfectly poached egg nestled on top of sliced avocado and sourdough toast. The final touch is a sprinkle of finely shredded Jarlsberg Cheese. So good that you'll crave it constantly! Disclosure: This has been compensated on behalf of Avocados from Mexico and Jarlsberg USA.
Avocado 🥑 + Poached Egg 🥚 Sourdough Toast step by step
- Toast bread depending on how you like it..
- Bring pot of water to a boil, then reduce heat to a rolling simmer. Crack egg into a small cup, stir water to create a vortex and slowly pour egg into the water. Cook for 3-4 minutes then remove with a slotted spoon..
- Top the toast with 1/2 smashed avocado and the poached egg. Drizzle with some balsamic glaze!.
But first we need to talk about this Avocado Toast With Poached Egg on Grilled Sourdough. It all starts with grilled sour dough bread, a generous smear of avocado, perfect poached egg, sprinkle of everything but the bagel seasoning, drizzle of smoked shoyu and some optional micro greens. Words cannot even describe my love for this simple. First, start with making poached eggs. Crack your egg into a small bowl.