Palak chicken with boiled rice. » Serve palak chicken with boiled rice, tandoori roti, or naan. » For extra creamy palak chicken, swap cream with cashew cream or yogurt. Cashew cream will lend a rich, velvety texture to the chicken. Chop the spinach instead of boiling it – I have seen a lot of palak chicken recipes where the Serve hot with Indian bread or rice.
Palak Chicken is a delicious chicken curry made with spinach. Learn how to make/prepare Palak Chicken by following this easy recipe. First boil water in a pan. You can cook Palak chicken with boiled rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak chicken with boiled rice
- It’s 500 g of chicken.
- Prepare 500 g of palak.
- You need 250 g of tamatar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dahi(optional).
- It’s 2 of large pyaz.
- It’s 2 tbsp of adrak lehsun paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of dhaniya powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
Chicken Palak is an Indian Style Chicken Curry that's cooked along with pantry staple spices and chopped Nailing the Chicken to Palak ratio: It all boils down to the right ratio. However, there's no right or You'll love this easy & delicious Palak Chicken Curry with Chapathi, paratha, naan or rice. In a pan heat oil and fry onions till they are light brown in color. Now add grinded spinach and cook it on high flame till water dries up.
Palak chicken with boiled rice step by step
- Pyaz ko slice kar ke oil garam karein and fry karein.
- Pyaz brown ho jaey tou chicken and adrak lehsun paste shamil karein.
- Ab achi tarah se bhone ta ke chicken ka pani dry ho jaey.
- Jub chickrn ka pani khusk ho jaey tou sare masale add karein and thida pani dal kar masala bhone.
- Tamatar and palak cut karein jub masala bhun jaey tou tamatar and palak add karein ager dahi ho tou isi waqt add karein.
- Ab pan ko cover karein and low flame per pakaey pani nahi dale q ke palak and tamatar ka pani chicken ko galane ke liay kafi hoga.
- Jub chicken gal jae and tamatar palak bhi mix ho jaey tou tez flame per bhon ley.
- Ab chicken palak tyyar hai ghr ki roti and boiled rice ke sath lutf uthaen.
Now your palak chicken is ready. A one-pot Instant Pot recipe for an Indian favorite, Chicken Saag, or Palak Chicken. This flavorful Chicken & Spinach Curry is ready in just The best part about this dish is that you take care of greens and protein, all in the same pot. So all that's left to do is pair it with some rice or naan and dinner is. This is a classic Indian dish for palak (spinach) chicken.