Sig's Baked Fusion.
You can cook Sig's Baked Fusion using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Baked Fusion
- It’s of for vegetarians.
- You need 1 of quantity of my tofu stew or tofu mushroom recipe.
- You need of meat eaters.
- You need 1 of whole filet of pork, sliced thinly about 450 grams (or leftover meats).
- You need 2 of medium, quick fry steaks, cut into thin strips about 350 grams (or leftover meats).
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, peeled into strips.
- It’s 1 of roasted vegetables leftovers, pureed into a sauce, or enough red lasagne sauce to cover two layers of meat, about 350 -400 ml.
- You need 350 ml of cheeses sauce.
- You need of lasagna sheets of choice.
Sig's Baked Fusion step by step
- You can use either one of these recipes for the vegetarian option omitting the pasta from each dish as I use lasagne sheets instead. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341858-sigs-tofu-and-mushroom-pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342525-sigs-hungarian-pepper-and-tofu-stew.
- If you are using meat prepare it by cutting all the meat into thin bits. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. Keep some of the sweet potato to one side. Make sure the meat is browned well and the sweet potato has slightly softened.Set aside some of the sweet potato..
- If you are using the tofu options prepare them according to the recipe or use your own version of a tasty and moist tofu dish that is similar.
- Grease a Lasagne dish with butter. Lay one sheet of your prepared lasagna sheet in the bottom. Add a layer of either your prepared tofu mix or meat mix.
- Use leftover roasted vegetables that you have pureed as sauce or a bought lasagne sauce of choice cover the tofu or meat layer with half of your sauce, alternatively just use your roasted vegetables as well as meat and add some red pasta sauce (350 ml)of choice..
- Add a second lasagna sheet, cover a third of the white sauce add a few shavings of the sweet potato, cover with another lasagna sheet, add more tofu or meat mix, top with the rest of the vegetable sauce.
- Add another lasagne sheet add another third of cheese sauce then rest of sweet potato shavings add another lasagne sheet cover with cheese and bake in oven until golden brown..
- Serve with a salad and balsamic dressing.