Healthy Banana muffins. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be more nutritionally redeeming than most): These muffins are easy to make with basic ingredients. No one will know the difference. Beat bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in another bowl.
The ultimate healthy banana muffins are incredibly moist, dairy free and naturally sweetened with just ripe bananas and honey. The perfect healthy breakfast or snack that's freezer-friendly, too. Whisk together the whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. You can cook Healthy Banana muffins using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana muffins
- It’s 100 gram of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of overripe banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of few chocolate chips (optional).
- Prepare of some oil to line the muffin tray.
Whisk together the coconut oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and egg. How to Make Banana Muffins Healthy: Swap out Whole Wheat Flour for All Purpose Flour. Use bananas and maple syrup or honey as the sweetener instead of granulated sugar. If you're vegan, you could use a flax egg instead of a regular egg.
Healthy Banana muffins instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add mashed banana and egg white in it..
- Mix mix mix..
- Pour the mixture in an oil lined muffin tray. Put in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes at 210 degree Celsius..
- Let them cool. Now serve with maybe some chopped fruits or top it with peanut butter or Nutella. 🙂 🎂 ☕️.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Healthy Banana Muffins are a simple, yummy treat! Refined sugar free and made with whole grains in one bowl- you'll love these! Healthy banana muffins made with whole wheat flour, honey, and coconut oil.