You can have Strawberry Tart using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Tart
- You need of Tart crust:.
- Prepare 65 grams of Butter.
- It’s 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 130 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s of Custard Cream:.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Hull of vanilla beans.
- You need 3 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 65 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cake flour.
- You need of Almond cream:.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 grams of Almond powder.
- Prepare of Fruits for decoration:.
- It’s 1 of pack Strawberries.
Strawberry Tart instructions
- Tart crust: Put softened butter in a bowl and mix until it has a cream like consistency. Add granulated sugar in 2 to 3 portions and mix well until the mixture becomes white..
- Add salt and mix. Then add beaten egg little at a time and mix until smooth..
- Add sifted cake flour and mix well..
- Form the tart crust into one piece and roll it out to a 2 to 3 mm thickness. Store the tart crust in the refrigerator for 2 hours to over one night..
- Place the tart crust on the tart mold, poke holes in the crust using a fork and let the tart crust sit in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes..
- Custard cream: Put milk and the hull of the vanilla beans torn into 2 pieces into a pan and turn off the heat just before it starts to boil..
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl and beat. Add the granulated sugar and mix with a hand mixer until the mixture becomes white..
- Add the flour and mix..
- Add about half the amount of milk to Step 6 and mix. Add the rest of the milk and mix well. Strain the mixture..
- When the mixture becomes a cream consistency and you feel that it is heavier, take the pan off the heat and mix using a whisk..
- When you feel that the mixture is easier to mix again, place the pan on high heat once again and mix with a whisk..
- When the mixture starts to simmer and the cream becomes shiny, stop the fire, transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it cool..
- Almond cream: Put softened butter into a bowl and mix until it has a cream like consistency. Add the powdered sugar in 2 to 3 portions and continue mixing until the mixture becomes white..
- Add the beaten eggs little at a time while mixing. When the mixture becomes smooth, add almond powder and mix using a rubber spatula with a cutting motion. When the mixture is evenly mixed, store the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to over one night..
- Baking: When the almond cream is ready, squeeze out the almond cream into the tart mold from Step 5 and bake in a 180℃ oven for 35 minutes..
- Finishing: When the tart is baked and completely cool, squeeze out the custard cream on the surface, decorate with strawberries and then it is ready! ( You can also decorate the tart using any kind of fruits.).