Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins. Vegan Chocolate Muffins With Whole Wheat Eggless Chocolate muffins are a healthy treat for chocolate lovers, as these are made with wheat flour and brown sugar. These eggless chocolate muffins are too delicious to resist.
As per the original recipe you can use either prunes or dates. I had a jar of pureed prune, so I used it instead. Sieve the Whole Wheat Flour, Salt and Baking Soda together in a sifter and mix it up well. You can have Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins
- You need 1 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar/apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chips Muffins Preparation An Egg Free, moist, butter free, whole wheat flour cake with the mild aroma of Vanilla, jewelled with chocolate chips, the Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe makes it a perfect idea for gifting among family and friends this festive season. If you are following jeyashirs kitchen on Instagram, you must have seen this in. Take wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. In a bowl whisk together white whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
Eggless whole wheat chocolate muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven 180 degree and line the 12cups standard muffin tray with paper liners. Sieve wheat flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt 4 times and keep it aside..
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients along with instant coffee powder, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 4 batches and mix well..
- Now add the chocochips and fold together with a spatula. The batter will be little thick. Pour batter in muffin cups till 1/3 part and bake for 20 mins. at 180 degree or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow it to cool completely after that eat and enjoy.
Take a muffin tray and arrange muffin liners in it. Fill all the muffin moulds up to ¾. These Whole Wheat Chocolate Muffins are made with whole wheat pastry flour. All Purpose Flour or regular "maida" is a softer flour that is milled without wheat bran or germ. Whole Wheat Flour is milled from a different kind of wheat berry and has bran, germ and a heavier.