Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer popcorn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re also going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
The first thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat within your body. I ought to mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it does not get stored in your body as fat. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
There is currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer popcorn recipe. You can cook paneer popcorn using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer popcorn:
- Take 250 g of paneer.
- Take 25 g of gram flour.
- Get 150 g of hung curd.
- You need 120 g of fresh cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use of Spices.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need of Coating.
- Use 100 g of corn flakes.
- Prepare 100 g of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Paneer popcorn:
- For paneer popcorn.
- Take a deep pot, add gram flour and dry roast until it turns dark brown in colour..
- Remove from the heat and keep it aside..
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl and add oil and red chilli flakes and mix it well..
- Add hung curd and cream and mix it well..
- Add the spices and mix it well..
- Now add the paneer, mix it well and marinate it for 20 minutes..
- In a blender, add corn flakes and make it to a fine powder..
- In a bowl add corn flakes powder and bread crumbs and add salt, red chilli powder and mix it well..
- Roll the marinate paneer in the coating.
- Take a deep pot add oil and deep fry it until it is golden brown..
- Drain it on an absorbent paper.
- Paneer popcorn is ready to be served.
If you find this Paneer popcorn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.