Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer popcorn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer popcorn recipe. To make paneer popcorn you need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer popcorn:
- You need of paneer.
- Provide of gram flour.
- Get of hung curd.
- You need of fresh cream.
- Use of oil.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Provide of Spices.
- Get of ginger and garlic paste.
- Use of Coriander powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Provide of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of dry mango powder.
- Take of black salt.
- Provide of fenugreek leaves.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of roasted gram flour.
- Get of Coating.
- Get of corn flakes.
- Provide of bread crumbs.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Paneer popcorn:
- For paneer popcorn.
- Take a deep pot, add gram flour and dry roast until it turns dark brown in colour..
- Remove from the heat and keep it aside..
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl and add oil and red chilli flakes and mix it well..
- Add hung curd and cream and mix it well..
- Add the spices and mix it well..
- Now add the paneer, mix it well and marinate it for 20 minutes..
- In a blender, add corn flakes and make it to a fine powder..
- In a bowl add corn flakes powder and bread crumbs and add salt, red chilli powder and mix it well..
- Roll the marinate paneer in the coating.
- Take a deep pot add oil and deep fry it until it is golden brown..
- Drain it on an absorbent paper.
- Paneer popcorn is ready to be served.
If you find this Paneer popcorn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.