Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. To cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- Provide 1 lb of hamburger.
- Use 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- Take 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- Provide 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- Get 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Use 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Use 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- Get 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 1 dash of of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of salt.
- Get 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- You need 1 of basil to your taste.
Steps to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.