Custard Pudding Tart.
You can have Custard Pudding Tart using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard Pudding Tart
- It’s 1 of see Tart crust.
- It’s of Pudding filling.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 150 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 130 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 5 of cm Vanilla beans.
- Prepare 4 1/2 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 30 grams of Water.
Custard Pudding Tart step by step
- Make the tart crust using(Do not poke holes in the crust) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144539-pate-sucree-tart-crust.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C..
- For the pudding filling, dissolve the gelatin in water. Then put over a hot water bath or microwave to completely dissolve the gelatin..
- Combine egg and 50 g granulated sugar in a bowl and mix (Mix until the granulated sugar has started to dissolve)..
- Heat milk, heavy cream, and vanilla beans in a pot. When it starts to boil around the edges, remove the pot from the heat..
- Add the gelatin to the mixture from Step 5 and mix. Then add this mixture gradually to the egg and sugar mixture from Step 4..
- Strain the mixture from Step 6 into a bowl and place the bowl over ice-cold water, stirring to thicken..
- After it's well thickened, pour the pudding into the tart crust from Step 2. Chill in the refrigerator until firm..
- There will be a little extra pudding. Transfer into separate container for eating..
- Arrange fresh fruit on top of the tart and it's done..
- It's also delicious topped simply with strawberries..