Methi palak chicken. Today I am going to share Original palak chicken recipe with methi or you can say palak methi recipe must try this yummiest saag recipe. Watch how to make Palak Methi Chicken Pakoda/Chicken Fritters with Spinach & Fenugreek. Download my mango app on your android phone now..
You can serve this yummy palak methi with homemade chapati and phulka. We all know about how these green. Palak chicken is a delicious spicy Indian chicken with spinach dish. You can cook Methi palak chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Methi palak chicken
- You need 300 grams of chicken.
- You need 1 bunch of methi(fenugreek leaves)chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of palak/spinach chopped.
- Prepare 3 of onions,sliced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee/clarified butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s of As per taste salt.
You can serve it as a hearty gluten-free main course with basmati rice, with or a bread such as naan. This palak chicken recipe can be made with staples available in your pantry. Let's look at the ingredient » Kasoori Methi – sun-dried fenugreek leaves adds a delicious dimension to this dish. Add the roughly chopped methi and palak leaves and mix.
Methi palak chicken step by step
- Wash and clean the chicken add salt and turmeric powder,keep aside for marination for at least 20 minutes.
- Take a pressure cooker add 2tbsp ghee, keep it on a medium flame, add cumin seeds let it splutter now add sliced onion saute it for 3-4 minutes now add ginger garlic paste saute it for another 3-4 minutes, add tomato chopped,mix well let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt add chicken..mix well, saute chicken for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add chopped palak and methi leaves, saute it for 2-3 minutes, add 1/4 cup water,give it a good mix, close the lid and get one whistle,when cooker gets cooled down open the lid serve hot with roti/rice…
Cover the pan and cook on a medium flame till the chicken is done. Palak Methi Malai Chicken is special dish for winter season. It has a unique taste and is flavorful dish. Dear Friends, Another delicious and special Palak Methi Chicken Curry Recipe is in your hand. Other ingredient options: Most methi chicken recipes do not use evaporated milk, however, to make this You may notice a green color and change of taste if you make the Palak Methi Chicken.