0 Point Breakfast Muffins. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. These chocolate chip muffins are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. Check out our other muffins and cookies, made similarly but with slight twists: Two-Point Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies and The Best One-Point Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Weight Watchers Zero Point Turkey Omelette Muffins These Weight Watcher Zero Point Omelette Muffins are so quick and easy to make. We cook them on Sunday afternoon and have a healthy breakfast, for all the members of our family, all week. Great for back to school, busy families, or shift work breakfast options. You can cook 0 Point Breakfast Muffins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 0 Point Breakfast Muffins
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 8 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s Half of Courgette.
- You need 8 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Fat Free Cottage Cheese.
- You need 6 Slices of Cooked Ham.
Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray. Virtually all fresh fish and shellfish has zero points. This means a few extra points for lunch, right?
0 Point Breakfast Muffins instructions
- Chop all ingredients into bite size pieces. Add the spices and seasonings to your taste. Beat your eggs and combine with veg and ham mixture..
- Using either a 12 small or 6 large muffin tin lightly spray with low cal oil and fill half full. Add a Tbsp of the cottage cheese to each then fill with more mixture on top..
- Put in oven on a moderate heat and take out once egg has set. Enjoy hot or cold!.
It doesn't get much easier than this! Making Weight Watchers breakfast recipes that have zero points is a smart and healthy way to start the day. There's never a bad time to get back on track with your WW program. These zero point breakfast recipes can help you prep, plan, and keep your points in check! If you want to spend more points, you can always add some shredded cheese.